You are not logged in.

#1 29-12-20 10:13:44

KathAshley

KATH Adventures

I am posting this for my blog as a player. This is my Comback blog to Raganarok!
The last time I played this game was way back 2005 and my knowledge and skills
Really did suffer a lot considering those 2 are not my strong points so yup
I am a below average player before and now even worst. Hahahaha. By the way I
Will kill my intro and put some stories behind my simple Adventure here in Elements Ragnarok Online!!! ( Music insert!! Yup just choose any music you like )

Day 1: Kath get to know the Game
As a classic player the 2 only character i had before was a lv 95 hunter and a lv 90 priest. Yup i didnt make it to the trans sorry sad. So decided to make a sniper as
I remember sniper is a good farming Job to start. I didnt research a lot in this forum cause i want adventure ( this is just a cover for my laziness! Sorry Mom! )
So where are we? And lucky i met Red and Bear both of them help me out ahow me the freebies npc quest and even the mall. They are my 2 best friend in this
Game and yup i just called them best friend. Hahaha Red and Bear just calm down ok? Its ok i am the one only you treating you as a best friend here. Hahaha.
So i gear up some items and guess what i feel so strong with this noc items hahaha. So as a tight pocket type of person guess what I did? I didnt even use the free manuals. Hahaha i grind to 99/70 without it and i found out that you can buy it at the shop too. Karma is a bitch. Hahaha. So this time i dont know what to do So and decided to gear up my items and check the quest items then yup i will this a MVP sniper oh yeah but they are still too strong for me cause i tried to kill one hahahah. Then a started to research by the way last time i didnt know this RMS and i just found it out so i go and a quick a search2 i checked the accessories and boom i saw this bow thimble and i am very hype and the site said i can be possible to make a slot on it and i ask Red again if we have that kind of slotting and yup they have so i go hunt some and I am so lucky Red gave me some money  to start and I have the zeny to complete the slotting. I thought thia will be easy first I did hunt for 2 bow thimble only hahaha and my first try boom easy baby hahaha. Then the problem starts for my second bow thimble. It took me around 15 to 20 tries ( frustration estimate only ) before i got my second [1] Bow thimble. Hahaha. Then i go hunt for my hunter set cards. After i got them all like a pokemon gotta catch them all Pokemonn!!!! I did it so proud to myself. Hahaha. I still cant kill a boss with just DS hahaha. But hey a good Day 1 for me already dont be so mean. ? ( oh yeah i have this funny experience in my falcon rental i am complaining that why I cant rent it the reason is just simple i already have on my first try i just didnt saw it hahaha)

Day 2: White Kath (Whitesmith is born)
I saw this at youtube during my break at work cart temination is so cool. Plus i have the Over Charge skill more money baby. And yup i used my manual this time. Hahaha. So i only play around 1 and 2 hpurs on my working day I know I know but working as an Secretary is not an easy job I have a tons of Over Times so chill out okay? Where are we? Oh yeah easy whitesmith for me hahaha. Thank you manual. I tried to kill a boss and my target was the Orc Hero. I want the giant axe cause on the video he is using it but oh my oh my. My Cart termination sucks at damaging hahaha. I tried many builds but not working hahaha. Maybe i must really need to do some quest or maybe. A Champion will be born ??. Till next time i will post my Day 3 story and take care everyone.

Professional Worst Ragnarok Player nyahahahha

#2 31-12-20 11:41:12

KathAshley

Re: KATH Adventures

DAY 3: Meeting a New Friend
Today not so many things Happen I met one new friend thought me some basics equipsments for woe i just hunt some cards today. They also help me and teach me how to refine in the server. I hope i can join the woe later sad

Professional Worst Ragnarok Player nyahahahha

#3 05-03-21 10:13:28

Fizste

Re: KATH Adventures

Hey Kath.. Nice adventure log you got here. If you have the time come visit me in Amatsu. I'll help you out on your adventure here. Perhaps you could also join us with Endless Tower raid..

[Eir] Fairy Tail Guildmaster
私は愛らしいです

Board footer