You are not logged in.

#1 15-03-20 22:40:59

dominic361

Full Beginner Guide

Hello, this is a complete guide of what to do in this server from start to finish. This is how I play the server and it's the quickest for me!

When you start the server there a 3 classes that are very important: Bio (easiest to gear and farm with), Gunslinger (easiest to farm the zeny room with), Merchant (for selling items with overcharge from zeny room).

COMMANDS:
The following commands will make life EASY so please do this:
Press Alt + M -> Set Alt + 1 to @jump -> Set Alt + 2 to @return.
You can type @jump with coordinates to go to a previous jump i.e. @jump 120 120

Use @autopot if you want to save the hassle of pressing buttons. Type @autopot HP/SP ItemID %remaining Delay.
So @autopot SP 533 50 100 ->  533 = Grapejuice, 50 = Use at 50%, 100 = 100ms delay between use.
For HP it's @autopot Hp 577 80 100 = Use Condensed White Potion at 80% HP with 100ms delay per use.

STARTING OUT:
Speak to the FREEBIE NPC at caspen 183, 193 and collect your goodies.
Use Field Manual for 300% bonus XP. They're easy to get don't worry about wasting them.
Go to Warper -> Ant Hell Dungeon Level 1 -> Kill Ant Eggs -> Get Job Level 10 -> Go Caspen -> Job Master -> Select Class -> Repeat.
After Ant Hell gets too easy go ice dungeon level 1, and then maybe Rachel. Levelling is fairly easy in this server.

GEAR FUNDAMENTALS:
Okay now you have a 99/70 character. How do you gear it? Now here are the fundamentals of the server layed out:
100% Variable Cast Reduction = Instant Cast. You don't really want to use 150 dex as it is easy to achieve 100% variable cast reduction.
100% After Cast Delay  = No Delay between Cast. You can SPAM spells now.
190 ASPD = No animation with casting. Achievable with just a single doppelganger card.

You will need an Element RO card which provides you with 50% Variable Cast Reduction and 10% After Cast Delay. You will Achieve this by Voting, and farming mats.

VOTING:
You must vote everyday. You can vote twice a day everyday, on multiple accounts. This will allow you to purchase Quest Items.

FREE POINTS:
Free points are obtained by killing MVPS in the MVP room and outside. Also, you receive it for staying online, with bonus' provided for the longer you are online. This is used in the Quest Shop to purchase equipment.

5-10 Points Per MVP
10 Points per hour, bonus points for 3 hours or more spend online.

MVP ROOM:
For 10M Zeny you can enter the MVP room. The MVP room is a great way for farming MVP cards and free points. This is why I suggest a Bio to farm mvps.
When you die, the MVP disappears. However, if you make an ALT account and just stay dead there, the MVPs will remain as long as the alt stays dead in the room. This allows you to farm harder MVPs.
Each MVP costs 3M Zeny, and mini-bosses are 2M Zeny. Mini-Boss cards like Toad provide +10 Int. Other Guides will explain the card changes.

QUEST ITEMS:
To achieve the aforementioned, you will need to get Quest Items. This is what makes your character strong. A lot of your time will go into this place.

Speak to QUEST SHOP at CASPEN 181, 179

Key Points:
Every item requires a stone i.e. Rose Quartz, which is dropped in Bossnia Dungeon. To farm here, you need a Bio. If it is too hard to farm, making a gunslinger and farming for zeny may be easier, and just purchase the materials.

Voting points are required to be exchanged into a physical form by the VOTER NPC in Caspen (near freebie npc). Be careful, if you are overweight you will lose the coin and receive nothing.

Free Points are farmed in MVP room usually.

Enriched Ori/Elu are bought from Free Points, or Event NPC.
The 5 box is actually 10, it's a glitch smile
The Event NPC boxes are tradable until opened.

There are various builds that you can do take depending on your class. In my next guide I will teach you how to gear your Bio. This will allow you to Solo MVPS, solo almost any mob, farm bossnia dungeon, etc.

#2 18-03-20 22:48:29

Admin
Administrator

Re: Full Beginner Guide

Nice guide man! Keep it up and thanks for sharing ^_^

#3 29-03-20 10:10:53

keyozkie

Hey man, how do I vote?

#4 29-03-20 11:25:08

Kebs

keyozkie wrote:

Hey man, how do I vote?

You go to elements-ro.com/ log on your account and Vote for Points will appear on top navbar.

#5 06-04-20 05:28:52

aaron913

Hi, how do i achieve 100% variable cast reduction with a Bio.
What cards and gears required? Last played tis game 18yrs ago.... ?

#6 06-04-20 06:05:12

dominic361

aaron913 wrote:

Check my bio guide on the forum, tells you everything you need to know smile

#7 06-04-20 13:45:46

aaron913

dominic361 wrote:
aaron913 wrote:

Check my bio guide on the forum, tells you everything you need to know smile

Yeap, thanks. Saw it. But what are the essential cards/gear to achieve this? Is two kiels and doppelganger enough ? Because will take a lot of time to farm for tat full set

Board footer