You are not logged in.

#1 24-03-20 08:37:20

dominic361
Member
Registered: 20-02-20
Posts: 18

Refining Guide

The Basics of Refining in Classic Ragnarok.

Weapon Refining Bonus'

Each weapon has a different level. When refined, the higher the Weapon Level, the more ATK you will be given.

Weapon Level 1: +1 Upgrade = +2 ATK (+3 Random Bonus ATK)
Weapon Level 2: +1 Upgrade = +3 ATK (+3 Random Bonus ATK)
Weapon Level 3: +1 Upgrade = +5 ATK (+5 Random Bonus ATK)
Weapon Level 4: +1 Upgrade = +7 ATK (+7 Random Bonus ATK)

Random Bonus ATK : For each upgrade past the safety limit, you are awarded a Random Bonus ATK. When dealing damage, a random amount of bonus damage will be generated from 0 to Random Bonus ATK Value * Number of Overupgrades. I.e. a +10 Lvl 1 Weapon would give +20 ATK (Fixed) + 0 ~ 9 bonus ATK damage per attack.


Armor Refining Bonus

Each +1 Upgrade on Armor gives 0.66 Equipment Defence. I.e. A + 10 Armor would provide you with 6.6 Equipment Defence, which will reduce damage by 6.6%.

Refine Success Chances

Each refine you will have a "Safety Level" which an item cannot break. Past this, your item can break and your item and cards within it will be lost forever.

Weapons

Oldsmith with Eluminum & Oridicon

Weapon Level 1:
Safety Limit (100%) = +0 -> +7
+7 ->+8 (60%)
+8 -> +9 (40%)
+9 -> +10 (19%)
Weapon Level 2:
Safety Limit (100%) = +0 -> +6
+6 ->+7 (60%)
+7 -> +8 (40%)
+8 -> +9 (20%)
+9 -> +10 (19%)
Weapon Level 3:
Safety Limit (100%) = +0 -> +5
+5 ->+6 (60%)
+6 -> +7 (50%)
+7 -> +8 (20%)
+8 -> +9 (20%)
+9 -> +10 (19%)
Weapon Level 4:
Safety Limit (100%) = +0 -> +4
+4 ->+5 (60%)
+5 -> +6 (40%)
+6 -> +7 (40%)
+7 -> +8 (20%)
+8 -> +9 (20%)
+9 -> +10 (9%)

Armors:
Safety Limit (100%) = +0 -> +4
+4 ->+5 (60%)
+5 -> +6 (40%)
+6 -> +7 (40%)
+7 -> +8 (20%)
+8 -> +9 (20%)
+9 -> +10 (9%)

Using a Job Level 70 Whitesmith adds a +10% chance to all refine chances.

Enriched Materials

Refining with Enriched Materials provide a higher rate of success, but upon failure still break your equipment.

Weapon Level 1:
+7 -> +8 (90%)
+8 -> +9 (70%)
+9 -> +10 (30%)
Weapon Level 2:
+6 -> +7 (90%)
+7 -> +8 (70%)
+8 -> +9 (40%)
+9 -> +10 (30%)
Weapon Level 3:
+5 -> +6 (90%)
+6 -> +7 (80%)
+7 -> +8 (40%)
+8 -> +9 (40%)
+9 -> +10 (30%)
Weapon Level 4:
+4 -> +5 (90%)
+5 -> +6 (70%)
+6 -> +7 (70%)
+7 -> +8 (40%)
+8 -> +9 (40%)
+9 -> +10 (20%)
Armor:
+4 -> +5 (90%)
+5 -> +6 (70%)
+6 -> +7 (70%)
+7 -> +8 (40%)
+8 -> +9 (40%)
+9 -> +10 (20%)

Probability

Oldsmith:

Weapon Level 1: +1-10 = 4.56%
Weapon Level 2: +1-10 = 0.912%
Weapon Level 3: +1-10 = 0.228%
Weapon Level 4: +1-10 = 0.03456%
Armors: +1-10 = 0.03456%

Whitesmith (Job Level 70):

Weapon Level 1: +1-10 = 10.15%
Weapon Level 2: +1-10 = 3.045%
Weapon Level 3: +1-10 = 1.0962%
Weapon Level 4: +1-10 = 0.45675%

Enriched Materials:
Weapon Level 1: +1-10 = 18.9%
Weapon Level 2: +1-10 = 7.56%
Weapon Level 3: +1-10 = 3.456%
Weapon Level 4: +1-10 = 1.4112%
Armors: +1-10 = 1.4112%

I hope this helps you understand the chances of refining your items!

Last edited by dominic361 (04-04-20 14:16:10)

Offline

#2 24-03-20 15:47:25

Admin
Administrator
Registered: 01-12-19
Posts: 137

Re: Refining Guide

Thanks man for sharing!! Keep up the great work!

Offline

#3 01-06-21 14:14:13

redro18
Member
Registered: 03-05-20
Posts: 7

Re: Refining Guide

Hi, I got a question.

"Using a Job Level 70 Whitesmith adds a +10% chance to all refine chances."

Meaning if i refine using enriched elu/ori, it will still at 10% chance or not?

Example with Weapon Lvl 4 w Enriched Ori, chances is 20%, and if I use JLvl 70 Whitesmith, I get additional 10%, total would be 30%?

Thanks.

Offline

Board footer

Powered by Elements-RO